- Monitor all developments in legislation and environmental regulations and take the necessary initiatives to standardise the requirements
- Frame and publish data related to passive components to strengthen visibility and image of this industry
- Provide members and Institutions with general market data for the passive components industry in Europe as well as “management overviews” on economies, markets, production values and labour forces in Europe
- Facilitate the exchange of data with neighbouring component sectors like semiconductors, electro-mechanics, printed circuit boards, etc.
- Organise meetings and forums on important issues of the passive components industry, strictly following the EPCIA Antitrust Policy
- Facilitate worldwide networking between passive component manufacturers at expert / management level
- Monitor all developments in trade agreements and support the interest of represented industry (through the national associations with local governments, as well as directly with the European Commission in Brussels)
- Relate with similar industry associations in other regions around the world
- EPCIA organises guest speeches about interesting topics concerning passive components in the fields of energy, mobility and industry
Ralph M. Bronold
TDK Electronics AG
Rosenheimer Strasse 141 e
Murata Europe B.V.
18-22 Avenue Edouard Herriot
92356 Le Plessis Robinson
Rue de la Duchesse 11/13