ESIA represents semiconductor manufacturing companies, both large and small, operating in Europe - either directly or through the membership of national associations. Industry needs are rapidly and effectively addressed through direct company involvement, while the active participation of national associations also mirrors the structure and importance of EU Member States. Through this mixed membership model the semiconductor industry speaks with one voice in Europe.
- Be represented at the European Institutions, WTO, WCO, WIPO and national & regional public institutions as well as with relevant stakeholders both European and international
- Benefit from ESIA’s involvement in the development of policies at the European level (e.g. European Commission’s New Electronics Strategy, Key Enabling Technologies Initiative...)
- Be informed/represented in the World Semiconductor Council and receive analysis on the Government/Authorities Meetings on Semiconductors
- Receive and share expert knowledge from the different ESIA Committees: Environment, Safety & Health, International Trade, Competitiveness, Intellectual Property, Anti-counterfeiting, Smart Grids, Internet of Things, Research & Development, Nanomaterials.
- Receive statistical information on key indicators of the Semiconductor industry in Europe
- Receive a monthly Newsletter with the latest information on EU policy developments
How to Join
ESIA membership is aimed at all companies and entities that are active in the European semiconductor industry and have a significant presence in the European Union or Switzerland. This includes:
Companies that are active in the manufacturing, marketing, engineering, designing or research of semiconductors, as well as those providing equipment and materials to the semiconductor industry
National Associations Membership
Entities representing the semiconductor industry in European member States or Switzerland
Research Institutes Membership
Institutes and research & technology organisations focusing their research on micro- & nanoelectronics.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please download the application forms for:
Please send the completed application form to:
European Semiconductor Industry Association (ESIA)
11/13 rue de la Duchesse
Fax: +32 2 290 36 65